diumenge, 20 de novembre del 2011

My family

My parents are called Neus and Josep, they are do much sport, They are practice windsurf and surf.

I have one sister called Mar, and my parents and I are lives in L'Armentera (Girona), but 6 years ago we lives in Castelldefels (Barcelona). I have twelve aunts, four lives in Figueres (Girona), two lives in Castelldefels (Barcelona), three lives in Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona), and two in Barcelona.

I have twuelve cousins, four girls and eight boys, eight are smaller than me and three older.

I have two grandparents in Barcelona, and two grandparents in Uleila del campo (Almeria).

I have lots of family, and I like it, bacause so we had a great times together.

Finally, I have one dog called Nero, and he is black and very nervous.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada