dissabte, 11 de maig del 2013

My English competence in 2013

My best oral evidence is the second, where I explains my research work.

I chosen these evidence because I think that in this presentation I use a large vocabulary and spoke quite well, without stoppages and answering well the questions from my colleagues.

I think I do well especially yoursays, because I speak about something that I like, or I'm interested and it costs less. So I believe that it would be better to do more yoursays and less news because people would do so with more enthusiasm.

1 comentari:

  1. Ok Paula Thank you for your reflection; we''ll take it into account next year. Nonetheless I hope all the work with news has helped you enrich your vocabulary and improve your reading comprehension.
    Good luck and best wishes.!!

    Eli

    ResponElimina