divendres, 24 de febrer del 2012

A formal letter

C/Mª angels anglada nº2
L'Armentera
Girona
Spain
1th July 2006




The president of Spain
C/portal del sol
Madrid
(Spain)

Dear President,

I saw you last Friday, at the inaguration of the museum of Art in Barcelona, and there for and for your good presentation last day, I would to offer you a painting I made last year which I think could be in this museum.

In my opinion, this will be a good decision, because my painting has the same level of the other paintings in this museum, and it can give much money to the museum.

In my experience my paintings are very good and beautiful pieces of art and many artists say it.

I'd be interested to expose my paintings in the museum of art in Barcelona.

You'r faithfully
Paula Viñas Cano

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada