divendres, 24 de febrer del 2012

Ran into the corridor of the vegetables

One day in a supermarket in the center of Barcelona, two girls ran into, then 5 years haven't seen, when they disagree and they separated:




In the corridor of thevegetables...



Stefanie- Hello.


Margaret- Hi.


Margaret- As time ,no...


Stefanie- Yes, this I say...


Margaret- I see, that you don't change...


Stefanie- Because is difficult forget the thinks !


Margaret- But I can forget, and I forget this !


We can will meet Friday for speack our.


Stefanie- mmm... this Friday I can't meet.


Margaret- What day you can? because I can't in Saturday.


Stefanie- Ok, tehn we can meet Sunday morning.


Can you meet this day ?


Margaret- Yes Yes ! Can you give me your telefone?


Stefanie- Yes, my number is : 678951002.


Margaret- thanks, and my number is : 677200521.


Stefanie- One question, Sunday can I bring my family to the dinner ?


Margaret- Oh, I don't know, of course you can bring your family.


Stefanie- Do you have family ?


Margaret- Yes, I have two twins daughetrs, they are 2 years old, and 3 sons: the first he is 5 years old, the second he is 7 years old and the third he is 1' years old.


Stefanie- You have very much childrens.


Margaret- Yes, in this moment I'm very happy because I will have other daughter. I stay of


three weeks.


Stefanie- Congratulations, I have one son of 5 years old and in this moment I think that I haven't any more.


Margaret- We will have to speak more thinks in the dinner.


Stefanie- Okey, I will continue buy more thinks.


Margaret- Okey, bye.


Stefanie- Buy I see you this Sunday.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada