divendres, 1 de març del 2013

Study skills

All students have different ways of study. These techniques may be, went very well for some people but for others may not be effective.

There are people who takea a long time to find the best way, but there are people who from the first time as they began to study did using his best technique.

Many students make schemes wich is then used to study. Also there are students who don't need any scheme or summary and study directly reading the book or the notes. Finally, there are people who probably don't need study because being attentive in class are able to memorize the teacher's explanations.

Finally, the technique that I feel better is pay attention at the most of the things that the teachers says, and then I need to study, but I do it directly from the book, because the summaryes and the schemes I don't serve and I lost time of the study doing that.

1 comentari:

  1. It is true that some people be late in to find the best way to study. I'm still not sure found the best way to study, but I am sure that I need is to pay attention and study hard.

    ResponElimina