divendres, 25 de maig del 2012

Trip to Almeria

Last Semana Santa I went with my mother, my aunt, my cousin and my sister to Almeria for visit my grandpharents and other family.

My grandpharents live in one village named Uleila del Campo next to an other village called Sorbas. Those villages are in Almeria province. We stayed old the holidays in it's two villages and some days we went to the province for buy some food, because in Uleila there aren't any big supermarket.

We profite the moment for watch the Semana Santa in Sorbas because it's one of the most beautiful events of this village, and for meet with old friends of my mother and my aunt, because she did her holidays in Sorbas when she was a child.

I remember this days old my live, because I had fun too much, and I remembered many moments of when I was child, and went to my grandpharents house in Uleila.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada